In the present day’s query is about flying your drone over state parks.
Our caller for in the present day, Tom from Wisconsin has a query about flying drones over state parks.
The state park that Tom needs to fly over has a railroad and a residential space within the neighborhood. So, firstly, can Tom get the required authorized permission to fly over this state park? Do drone legal guidelines range by state? Or is the FAA the final word and solely authority on the subject of airspace and drone legal guidelines? For all this and way more, tune in to our newest present now.
Get pleasure from! Get Your Greatest and Most Frequent Drone Certificates Questions Answered by Downloading this FREE Half 107 PDF
Make sure that to get your self the all-new Drone U touchdown pad!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
When you benefit from the present, the #1 factor you are able to do to assist us out is to subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to try this for us actual fast? When you’re there, depart us a 5-star evaluate, should you’re inclined to take action. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Change into a Drone U Member. Entry to over 30 programs, nice sources, and our unimaginable neighborhood.
Website – https://thedroneu.com/
Fb – https://www.fb.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [02:26] In the present day’s query is about flying your drone over state parks
- [03:22] Do states have the authority to ban drones?
- [03:32] Unsure the place you may legally fly? Obtain our Drone Advocacy Equipment to grasp the nuances of drone legal guidelines
- [04:14] Can you’re taking off from non-public property and fly over a state park?
- [05:10] What are the foundations for flying a drone over Nationwide Parks?
- [06:35] Why flying your drone over a railroad shouldn’t be a good suggestion